New York & New Jersey & Connecticut Contractors Insurance
As a contractor, each job you win brings in extra money but it also brings extra risk. The same contractors insurance that protected you for a one-man project may not protect you during your new multi-year commercial deal.
You know that builders insurance is vital to all aspects of your business as a contractor--it can literally keep you in business when accidents occur.
The list of coverage areas that need to be addressed in your contractors insurance include:
- Workers Compensation
- Builders Risk
- Contractors Professional Liability
- Trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Tools and Equipment floaters
- Railroad Protective
- Pollution and Environmental exposures
If your contractors insurance misses any one aspect of this protection, your job and your company will be at risk. Builders insurance is the the key to any good business plan.
Price is always a concern for contractors but with a custom contractors insurance policy, you are in control of what types and amounts of coverage you that want to pay for. It can be surprisingly affordable.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- Get started now so that your builders insurance coverage is in place by the time you bid your next job and you'll be able to incorporate those costs.
- Getting a quick and accurate quote back is easy. Just fill out this short form and we'll show you the options and how inexpensive contractors insurance can be.
New York State Builders Association